US Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) Courses
Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals Course
Come and learn from a US military veteran and current professional in law enforcement about:
- Developing A Personal and Home Protection Plan
- Safety & Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- Legal Use of Force & Other Legal Considerations
- Gear & Gadgets
- Basic & Advanced Skills
This 6 hour course exceeds Colorado state minimum standards.
(This is a non-shooting course. There are dry fire exercises in class.)
Countering The Mass Shooter Threat
If you have been concerned about the threat of a mass shooter? Do you really want to understand the statics around them and how to counter them?This seminar goes over mass shootings by the numbers.
If some of your questions have been:
- Would reducing magazine capacity or banning AR-15s work?
- Do gun-free zones help or hurt?
- Does victim response make a difference?
- What are universal background checks, and would they end mass shootings?
- What about no-fly lists and terror watch lists?
The seminar covers that by talk about knowing the signs of someone who may become a mass shooter and what the criteria is for a gun free zone. We will discuss creating an emergency operations plan for your school, house of worship or business as well of special security considerations for each. We talk about using the Run, Hide, Fight Methodology. When fighting back means using a firearm or whatever is at hand as a weapon. We will look at triage and treating the wounded.
CCHDF Instructor Course
If you enjoy teaching and working with people on their skills to defend themselves with a firearm then this is the course for you. You will be exposed to the Socratic Method of teaching. Review the methods of hands-on instruction with students handling a firearm. The do's and don't of teaching. You will give "Teach Back" that involve you being given a topic to cover an you present it to your fellow instructor candidates. Finally you will have to shoot an instructor qualification course.